Teamfight Tactics’ Update 11.2 is preparing to make its way to the PBE, its patch notes revealing its release date alongside the changes that players can expect from the upcoming Festival of Beasts mid-set update.
Like with previous updates, TFT Patch 11.2’s release date will occur on the same day as its League of Legends counterpart, going live on Thursday, January 21. With the holidays behind us, things are returning to the normal two-week testing period.
New patches are usually preceded by a period of server downtime, to make sure all the moving parts do exactly what they’re meant to do, and you can keep track of when the servers go offline for TFT 11.2 maintenance by checking out League of Legends server status article.
The Festival of Beasts mid-set update makes up the greater part of Teamfight Tactics’ Patch 11.2. It will bring a significant roster refresh, several champions and traits leaving while others make their way in. Some of those who remain playable will also switch their traits.
A new item storage system is also on its way to the PBE.
New coming to PBE in today: New Item storage system!
Now you can see your items on carousel, and no more accidental grabs or weird stacking issues.
Please give us lots of feedback on this feature we’re testing! pic.twitter.com/paB8cjDLjy
— Riot Mort (@Mortdog) January 6, 2021
Those looking for specifics can check out the TFT 11.2 patch notes below. As its stay on the PBE continues, more things will likely change, so it’s a good idea to return to our article often, as we’ll keep it updated over the coming weeks.
TFT 11.2 System Changes
Base Shop Odds
- Level 8 Drops: 15/25/35/20/5 >>> 16/25/35/20/4
- Level 9 Drops: 10/15/30/30/15 >>> 12/16/30/30/12
- Removed the All Defensive Component First Carousel. Replaced it with a 2x Sword, 2x Bow, 2x Rod, 2x Tear, 1x Glove version.
TFT 11.2 Traits Balance Changes
- Critical Strike Damage: 30/60/90 >>> 25/60/120
- Galio Health: 800/1400/2000 >>> 750/1250/2000
- Galio AD: 75/160/280 >>> 70/150/300
- Galio Star Multiplier: 14% >>> 16%
- Base Style no longer increases with Star level
- Daredevil Shield: 20% >>> 10%
- Dragonsoul’s blessing will no longer swap to a new target when a blessed unit enters a resurrection state (Guardian Angel, Zilean’s Ability.)
- Lee Sin now PUNCHES the soul right out of his target. This means Dragonsoul will not be lost when they are ringed out. (rung out?)
- Attack Speed per Stack: 12/20/35/60 >>> 12/20/40/60
- Armor & MR Per Stack: 20/30/40 >>> 15/25/40
- Mana Bonus: 50/100/200% >>> 50/100/150%
- Shield: 150/225/350 >>> 125/200/250
- Reworked from 3/6/9 breakpoints to 3/5/7
- Mage (3): 80% of spellpower
- Mage (5): 110% of spellpower
- Mage (7): 150% of spellpower
- SP: 80/110/150% >>> 80/100/130%
- MR Bonus: 40/100/200 >>> 40/120/300
- Number of Bounces: 1/2/3 >>> 2/3/4
- Damage Reduction per Bounce: 55/50/45% >>> 65/50/35%
- Rework: Spirit will now grant flat attack speed the first time a Spirit unit casts
- Spirit (2): 20% Attack Speed
- Spirit (4): 40% Attack Speed
- Chosen Spirit champions grant double the attack speed
- Syphoner Healing: 35/90% >>> 40/100%
TFT 11.2 Champion Balance Changes
- Mana: 0/50 >>> 0/60
- Spell Targeting: Highest Attack Speed >>> Highest Health
- Is now a Spirit Assassin
- HP: 500 >>> 550
- Spell Shield: 200/300/400 >>> 200/300/450
- Spell Orbs: 4/5/6 >>> 4/5/7
- Attack Speed: 0.65 >>> 0.7
- Damage Per Orb: 70/80/90 >>> 80/90/100
- Nasus’s ability now uses the proper ability art.
- AD: 55 >>> 50
- Spell AS: 80/100/125% >>> 70/90/120%
- Airtime reduced from 1.5s >>> 1.2s. (This is purely visual)
- Is now a Cultist Assassin Slayer
- Mana: 75/125 >>> 60/120
- Spell Damage: 125/200/375 >>> 100/175/275
- Spell Damage: 350/500/750 >>> 400/600/900
- Heal Percent: 40% >>> 50%
- Is now a Ninja Slayer
- AS: 0.75 >>> 0.8
- Damage Falloff: 20% >>> 25%
- Spellcast Mana Lock: Removed immediately after the end of the cast >>> 0.75 seconds after the end of the cast
- Is now a Spirit Executioner
- Fabled Bonus Damage: 450/750/1500 >>> 300/500/1000
- Bonus Health: 90% >>> 80%
- Bonus AD: 60/120/250 >>> 40/80/160
- Spell AS: 60/75/100% >>> 40/60/80%
- Mana: 0/55 >>> 30/70
- Attack Speed: 0.6 >>> 0.65
- Spell Damage: 250/450/1250 >>> 350/550/1500
- Is now an Enlightened Syphoner
- Spell no longer heals Morgana for a portion of the damage dealt. Now instead reduces enemy AD by a percentage.
- Spellcast Mana Lock: Removed 1 second after the start of cast >>> 0.5 seconds after the spin ends
- Mana: 40/100 >>> 60/120
- AD Scaling: 300/325/375% >>> 275/300/350%
- Knock Up Duration: 2 >>> 1.5 sec
- Slow Duration: 4 >>> 3
- Spell Damage: 250/450/1000 >>> 200/375/1000
- Ornn’s item icons have been updated with a unique border to show they are Ornn’s artifacts.
- Blacksmithing UI now properly disappears during Arrival and Departure phases.
- Blacksmithing UI has been moved and no longer floats high above Ornn’s head.
- Attack Damage: 80 >>> 65
- Spell Shots Per Second: 4/5/10 >>> 3/4/10
- 3* Samira starts off with 1 Style.
- BUG FIX: Teemo blind can cause Daredevil shots and Samira ult to miss.
- HP: 900 >>> 1000
- Armor: 40 >>> 60
- Magic Resist: 75 >>> 80
- Armor and MR Reduction: 60% >>> 40%
- Yone’s Shred and Execute Marker now only lasts for 8 seconds
- Unforgotten Spell Damage: 200/400/1000 >>> 350/600/1500
- No longer deals missing health damage. Instead, Unforgotten will deal additional percent damage based on the target’s missing health, up to 100% additional damage
TFT 11.2 Item Balance Changes
- Giantslayer Max Damage: 90% >>> 80%
- Hextech Gunblade Max Shield: 400 >>> 300
- Hurricane Bonus Damage: 90% >>> 80%
TFT 11.2 Artifact Balance Changes
- Equipping this Ornn Artifact on Zed or an Assassin will no longer prevent them from jumping to the enemy backline.
- Note: This is not a suggested use for the item, just a bug-fix. To be clear.
- Fixed a bug where the MR shred would not apply in most situations.”
Teamfight Tactics Patch 11.2 also brings new Little Legends, arenas and other cosmetic items for players to pursue once Festival of Beasts goes live. For more on the autobattler, here’s everything that was added in Patch 11.1.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on .
Setting expectations. It’s PBE, not live. We still have work to do to polish the set before launch. There will be bugs. It won’t be balanced. Please give us your feedback on these as that’s the point of PBE, to get this awesome stuff ready for Live on January 21st!
— Riot Mort (@Mortdog) January 5, 2021