Publisher Deep Silver and developer Clever Beans have announced that Gods Will Fall pre-orders are now live. Anyone who purchases the game before its release at the end of the month will receive the Hunter’s Head Gear set, comprised of five cosmetic items.
The Hunter’s Head Gear set is Gods Will Fall’s sole pre-order bonus, granting players the hides of a wolf, bear, boar, fox, and badger. The warriors in your party can wear them as headgear, displaying the trophies of past hunts for their godly targets to see. At the start of each playthrough, the items are randomly assigned to warriors in your party.
The title’s standard edition is priced at 24,99$/24,99€/19.99£. Also available for pre-order is Gods Will Fall’s Valiant Edition, which includes the Valley of the Dormant Gods DLC that comes with the following features:
- Three New Gods – Enter and battle your way through three new infernal god realms. Each of these uncharted hellscapes, inhabited by abominable swarms of minions, will be a gruelling test to your mettle.
- New Weapon Classes – Play as two new barbarous warrior types, each with their own unique death-dealing style of combat.
- New Items – A windfall of new gear and provisions to aid your clan in battle and turn the tides of war.
- New Skills – New methods of melee to further expand your warriors’ combat system and ensure the apt champion is chosen for the battle that lies ahead.
- Overworld Extras – As you traverse the tranquil overworld, keep your eyes peeled and unearth the hidden secrets now spread across the serene landscape.
- Warriors Garb – Suit up your clan in the finest battle-ready attire and headgear for extra swagger as they enter the fray.
You can learn more about Gods Will Fall, its ruthless bosses and interesting approach to crafting your warrior’s stories in our preview. The game launches on January 29 and is headed to PC, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Google Stadia.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on .